Welcome to Zee Mud
Zee Mud is a swords & sorcery theme Dikumud based upon the famous Mudde Pathetique.
ZM is designed for the "thinking mudder", with intricately designed original sections containing
built-in puzzles that will require more than the simple hack and slash of most Dikumuds to solve. Careful examination of clues and study of historical documents and ancient lore will be necessary to solve the deepest mysteries of Zee Mud's world. Of course, players who would rather just spill blood will have plenty to do too!
We invite you to connect to Zee Mud:
For staff only:
Other mud related information:
Questions about Zee Mud should be directed to <email@example.com>
- ...with your own telnet or mud client: telnet to mud.zeemud.org 4000
- Telnet clients for Macintosh
- Mud clients for Macintosh
- Telnet clients for Windows
- Mud clients for Windows
- Telnet clients for Unix
- Just type telnet mud.zeemud.org 4000 at your shell prompt!
- Mud clients for Unix
- ...from your Java-enabled web browser or applet viewer:
- Sapphire Mud Client (Provides a direct connection from your computer to ZeeMud, but doesn't work well on Macs unless you have MacOS Runtime for Java 1.5 or better.)
- Mud Connector Telnet Client (Connects you via a relay site. Possibly more sensitive to lag because of this, but if you can't connect directly using this might help you bypass a net outage...maybe...)
Copyright © 1997-2007 -- Zee Mud -- Last updated 26 February 2007.